Lavender Goat Milk Soap
Timeless Lavender essential and goat milk come together to nourish and soften the skin making this my most popular soap. Natural Gromwell (Lithospermum erythrorhizon or zicao) root not only adds a pleasing lavender shade, but is useful in maintaining healthy skin. If you are in the mood to calm and center your core during your self care pampering session, look no further!
One (1) 5 ounce bar
- Organic, Non-GMO leaf lard
- Gromwell root infused olive oil
- Non-GMO coconut oil
- Organic raw fair trade shea butter
- Antibiotic, BGH, preservative free Goat Milk
- Sodium hydroxide
- Cold pressed apricot kernel seed oil
- Organic raw fair trade cocoa butter
- Hexane free cold pressed castor oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Kaolin clay
- Colloidal oatmeal
- Cruetly free silk amino acids
Soap is for external use only. Keep out of eyes. This is a handmade product, to maximize your enjoyment and the longevity of your bar, keep bar dry between uses, a draining soap dish works best. If wanting to put it away, please allow soap to dry thoroughly and then store in a cool dry container away from bright light.
After use, squeeze gently to get rid of excess water, hang or spread flat to dry. To launder, wash with like colors (cold or warm water), do not bleach, and lay flat or hang to dry.